• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Galaxy egg, Full Oarfish, Pumpkin wand, Balloons, Spring Sakura, Fruit | DT Rose Crystal | LF: 👀

Sure, that would be fine! 😊

Edit: just realized I didn’t directly hit reply @Aquilla lol oops
Oh no, I didn’t get the ping! Sorry! Thank you so much, finally peeeace wotg this pear (hopefully haha)! I’ll send the tbt and pear over. Do you want a message on it?

I’d love a pear pun on mine! :3

Edit: heading to bed so might only send pear tomorrow, after finding out if you’d like a message!

Oh no, I didn’t get the ping! Sorry! Thank you so much, finally peeeace wotg this pear (hopefully haha)! I’ll send the tbt and pear over. Do you want a message on it?

I’d love a pear pun on mine! :3

Edit: heading to bed so might only send pear tomorrow, after finding out if you’d like a message!
sorry about that! I'll send it over now :) You can put whatever you'd like on it or nothing, up to you! :)
Post automatically merged:

what are you looking to trade for a butterfly wand?
Unfortunately, I don't have any of the things that you're actively looking for, but I do have a Strawberry doll I'd be willing to trade. It's only on my LF list because I was trying to get to 5 at one point and never took it off. Didn't want to list out a bunch of stuff I know you're not looking for, but let me know your thoughts on the doll.

Unfortunately, I don't have any of the things that you're actively looking for, but I do have a Strawberry doll I'd be willing to trade. It's only on my LF list because I was trying to get to 5 at one point and never took it off. Didn't want to list out a bunch of stuff I know you're not looking for, but let me know your thoughts on the doll.
ahh i see. i'm mostly looking for tbt or things more easily sellable so i can help friends with their wishlists ;u;

ahh i see. i'm mostly looking for tbt or things more easily sellable so i can help friends with their wishlists ;u;
No worries, totally understand! My current tbt is being held for something I have on hold until I have the full amount ready, but feel free to let me know how much you're looking for out of it either here or pm. I know lots of people don't like to discuss prices publicly, so want to provide the option to do so privately. Hopefully I can make something work for it soon. ^^

No worries, totally understand! My current tbt is being held for something I have on hold until I have the full amount ready, but feel free to let me know how much you're looking for out of it either here or pm. I know lots of people don't like to discuss prices publicly, so want to provide the option to do so privately. Hopefully I can make something work for it soon. ^^
i think they're around 7-8k so i'm hoping for around there!

Back