• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

also ness almost blew my cover skaoskskowjsks
It’s ok I was still head empty, I didn’t realize you were trying to tell me something until I was in obs lol
Post automatically merged:

I am glad that my bluff worked out though, I figured I could guarantee the cop alive for one more day and I was supposed to go on a vacation after D2 anyhow lol

GG to everyone, it was a fun game

Omg the maf chat 🤣
Dolby not happy with me hahaha. But it's so complicated! I have never planned so much as maf, so it's fascinating to see. Guess im a wing it kind of person. 😂

Let’s gooooooo we won. Even though I didn’t help. At all. Seriously.

This was a fun first mafia game, but I’m so awful at reading that I don’t want to do another one 😭. Not yet, at least. I will probably sign up for another one someday, but not soon lol.

Also, TN4U, you did really good for a first time gf. I didn’t suspect you until that last second switch up on Trundle that you pulled. But that’s probably because it’s me and the aforementioned… skill issue.

This was a fun first mafia game, but I’m so awful at reading that I don’t want to do another one 😭. Not yet, at least. I will probably sign up for another one someday, but not soon lol.

Also, TN4U, you did really good for a first time gf. I didn’t suspect you until that last second switch up on Trundle that you pulled. But that’s probably because it’s me and the aforementioned… skill issue.
You did vote out TN4U so give yourself some credit. Good game!

you really got good late game i vibed with all of your content and i could see you improve in your reading skills!

Well, did not expect that day 6 result. Mafia give-up was basically forced at that point. Amazing job by the town, especially to those with roles. Well played.

I did do pretty decent for being first-time mafia. In no way did I expect to be godfather for my first TBT game, let alone not be the first to be spotted! If you saw the mafia discord, you can tell I was getting coached hard at times! 😭

Don't be afraid when I host in a few weeks; I think I'll do a good job at making my version fun (it's got special roles!).

Back