• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Any updates Regarding the English patch of animal forest E+?

Lolly is so epic

Bells
I was wondering dose anybody know if Culyer was still working on the patch, because I saw a youtube comment saying he was a year ago and he apparently stopped

Hi, I'm in the Discord server for it (and have been since 2018)!

Cuyler's apparently working on a decomp of the GC game, as part of the translation involves implementing the English language keyboard (and there's no easy way of doing that).

Until then, the translation's on hold and the Patreon's been put on pause.

Hi, I'm in the Discord server for it (and have been since 2018)!

Cuyler's apparently working on a decomp of the GC game, as part of the translation involves implementing the English language keyboard (and there's no easy way of doing that).

Until then, the translation's on hold and the Patreon's been put on pause.
Thanks for the reply, i was really curious about it and I know that decompiling a game and re translating it to makes sense takes a lot of work and if hes working on his own that would be a huge work load to undergo

Yeah, the big issue has to be the letter system. Writing letters and having villagers understand them is a big undertaking because it requires reworking the code.

Back