• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Boring's Birthday Present Giveaway!

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Green Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Green Moon Jellyfish
Feedback
100% (315) +
Hello again my dear friends!

I've aged another year today and honestly I just want to keep doing Animal Crossing giveaways on here! My offer is: I will come to visit you and give you a full inventory of gifts (40 gifts) loaded with materials, NMTs and whatever other HHP or rare items I have stuffed into my poor overcrowded storage. Theres no payment or anything required, simply reply to this thread and then send me a message with your dodo code once I've reacted to your reply!

I hope some of you will take up my offer <3

Last edited:
heyy! I'd also love for a stop by:) I'm still new, but here's my dodo code! 8Q7VQ

heyy! I'd also love for a stop by:) I'm still new, but here's my dodo code! 8Q7VQ
I would edit this comment to remove your dodo code but I’ll wrap some presents for your now! you should send me your dodo code in a private message

I would edit this comment to remove your dodo code but I’ll wrap some presents for your now! you should send me your dodo code in a private message
ohhh, sorry! I have no idea how to do that lol, but thanks!!

Back