• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Brewing coffee at home

Reginald Fairfield

Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Pink Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Balloon
I might be in a "screw it, I'll do it myself" mood. I've been having instant coffee at home even if there's free coffee at work. Some who gets to work before me might be making weaker coffee since she's mad that I'm not doing half her job while she's brown nosing the boss. I don't know why she's still trying to brown nose her way into management. She told me about her felonies that are preventing her from being my boss.

Anyway, there are apparently different ways to brew coffee. Someone mentioned a press method. What way is cheap way, and is that good?

Last edited:
i have a friend who's a self proclaimed coffee enthusiast and from what i've heard, the easiest and cheapest way is grinding your own beans and using a pour over. i've been meaning to try it but i'm just kinda lazy to find coffee beans and then buy a grinder and all that. personally, i've been making my own cold brew which is u just let the coffee ground brew in the fridge with water for 12-24 hours. u just need a big jug for water and that's it (and u can buy coffee that's for making cold brew as well). i'm not particularly picky about my coffees or anything but i like cold brew and i find them easiest to make!

if i had money i would totally buy a nespresso ngl lol.

I have an espresso machine and have had it for around a year now, but haven't set it up yet... and technically I know how to make different kinds of coffee. Just haven't found the time to set it up! :LOL:

Back