• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking For Castlecore designs

Tsukiko

May this journey lead us starward (GMT+8)
Bells
Feedback
100% (60) +
Hihi! Do you all know some castlecore designs? I've been planning to create my island into a castle kind of theme thank you so much!

i didn’t find a lot of variation now that the castle items, medieval wall, and storefront are available. Here’s what Pinterest suggested at a glance.

IMG_7711.jpeg

IMG_7712.jpeg

IMG_7714.jpeg

IMG_7715.jpeg

Check out Alex_Of_Fodlan’s designs. They have pretty ones.
IMG_7713.jpeg

Not a qr code, but perhaps an inspiration on what to do with the inside of the house. For the first picture I believe that used a window with curtains qr code and customized them on some Glow-in-the-dark stickers. The walls on the second picture are the brown wedding wall and an outdoor wallpaper from Sahara, I think.

Perhaps add a farm. I know that there are qr codes for horses and chicken coops. I just don’t remember where I saw them.

Back