[TEMP OPENING] Lighstick GIFs for Collectibles/RLC

MrBox

Squirtle Squad
Bells
Feedback
100% (112) +
Temporarily opening for lightstick gifs only..!
Lightstick GIFs for Collectibles/RLC

Because of TBTWC, I will be accepting offers for lightstick gifs only!
I will start on these after the teams are done picking out colors!

If you want to do RLC, I'll be doing these for $20 lmao
Link to my ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/angelamchong

-MimiCheems
-Skar
Snowifer! (Candy & Mushroom &jellyfish)
Daringred! (Jellyfish, Candy & Mushroom)
Bobrocks20! (Cake!)
Yanrima! (Pop!)
Aericell! (Lolipop)
Nika! (Raven & Angel Potion & Jellyfish! )
Jiny! (Black Mushroom)
You Got Mail! (Potion & candy!)
Saylor (Mushroom)
Lieryl (Wand)
Kevinn (Potion)
How it'll work is:
>See if you have something to offer (no or any message is fine!)
>Look at the examples and choose an animation you want of your character
it doesn't have to correlate with the theme. (Although it is preferred)
>And if you want to order one, fill out the form

Collectible Wishlist:
1715666171714.png

Animation examples:
NOTE: The ones that are sketchy WILL BE LINED AND COLORED like the rest of my examples.

lighstick_aericell_tiny.gif

Order form:
Your name:
Payment:
Lightstick color:

VISUAL references:
Thanks for looking!

resetti.png
Currently Closed!
resetti.png

🚧 🚧 🚧
If you're interested in commissioning me for RLC, this is a link to my ko-fi commissions.
If you're interested in commissioning me for TBT, this is a link to the thread.

NOTE: The ones that are sketchy WILL BE LINED AND COLORED like the rest of my examples.
duckvely_small.gifXara_Small.gif
Untitled-1.gif
potion.gif
bungo caramel.gif
jumping.gif

Last edited:
I'm not picky on prices, so I could sell it for a total of 600 TBT! For example, a piece of art that's worth 100 TBT + 500 TBT for the balloon.
I could do that!
Sorry to ask and not do research, but do you know how much 100 TBT is to real currency? o:

I could do that!
Sorry to ask and not do research, but do you know how much 100 TBT is to real currency? o:
I'm not sure, I don't buy art with RLC as I don't have the means to do so, but I saw your "YCH fruit on head" thread - Not sure if you're still accepting commissions for that, but I could accept art from that thread for 100 TBT off the sale!

If not, I'll accept 600 TBT for the yellow balloon. ^^

Last edited:
I'm not sure, I don't buy art with RLC as I don't have the means to do so, but I saw your "YCH fruit on head" thread - Not sure if you're still accepting commissions for that, but I could accept art from that thread for 100 TBT off the sale!

If not, I'll accept 600 TBT for the yellow balloon. ^^
Sorry for the late reply, was trying to look into the exchange rate and couldn't find anything...
I'll do the 600 TBT for the yellow balloon- I don't have a lot of time since I must do my actual commissions !

Sorry for the late reply, was trying to look into the exchange rate and couldn't find anything...
I'll do the 600 TBT for the yellow balloon- I don't have a lot of time since I must do my actual commissions !
All good! I understand. Would you like a message on the balloon?

it has been past four hours! bump!
i can feel my brain screaming. the collectables are consuming me

Last edited:
Are you still looking for a Red Balloon dated after the 12th? c:
I can buy you one with my MEOW Coupons :3

hello! yes!
but i wouldn't offer the animated gifs for it! i'd probably just draw a regular piece!
Hmm.. Would you be interested in a Sweet Bunny Balloon for a GIF? :0
and then a regular piece for a Red Balloon? c:

I'm not sure how much the sweet balloons are going for rn, but I LOVE your art T^T
Feel free to decline on the GIF/bunny balloon offer tho! I just thought I'd throw it out there, :3

Hmm.. Would you be interested in a Sweet Bunny Balloon for a GIF? :0
and then a regular piece for a Red Balloon? c:

I'm not sure how much the sweet balloons are going for rn, but I LOVE your art T^T
Feel free to decline on the GIF/bunny balloon offer tho! I just thought I'd throw it out there, :3
Oh Baaah! Thank you!!! That means a lot to me heh heh Especially since I've just been showcasing really silly drawings on TBT LOL

Hmmmm a Sweet Balloon huh.. hMMmmm hmmm.
Sorry, give me a bit to think on it! There are two wolves inside of me and I will get back to you when one of them wins..

Oh Baaah! Thank you!!! That means a lot to me heh heh Especially since I've just been showcasing really silly drawings on TBT LOL

Hmmmm a Sweet Balloon huh.. hMMmmm hmmm.
Sorry, give me a bit to think on it! There are two wolves inside of me and I will get back to you when one of them wins..
Just keep me posted! :>
Thanks for considering c:

Just keep me posted! :>
Thanks for considering c:
Heyo Mimi! I don't think I'll take the Sweet Bunny Balloon offer because I think it deserves a better home than me..! But if you'd still like to do the red balloon trade, I can DM you!

hi! would it be possible to trade a red balloon for the "surprise" option :0

Back