• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop !Clothing Designs!

Tee-Tee

Wheres my lunch money~
Bells
Switch
7870-4089-7795
Lucky
Purple Bat Potion
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Lucky
Coco
Fresh Feather
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (50) +
Heyo! I wanna do a couple of clothes designs for free as I wanna improve my designs skills~
I'm kinda of a slow worker so might take a while to work on ya requests. Only taking requests for clothing & face paints right now!
Nothing very complicated please, I'll might give it a go depending on how detailed it is. I work best with picture/refs!

I've got a thread where ya can see my examples of designs I've already done ~ Thread!
wrA4J9O.png

IwM6ytM.png

ezIpq2G.jpg

wTaqnuk.png

Name:
Type of Design:
References:
Description:

Name: Candor
Type of Design: honestly i just need a recreation/revamp of the tartan-plaid outfit from new leaf that wasn't ported over to new horizons, if that's something you're willing to do!
References:
tartan-plaid-outfit-png.284612

Description:
i know it's all pixel-y since new leaf graphics weren't the greatest, so it doesn't need to be exact, you change things around as you like as long as it at least vaguely resembles the original lol ^^
im not sure where to find a picture of what the back or sides looked like though,, you can just wing that if you have to

thank you for the help!!

Name: Kattea
Type of Design: Face paint
References:
Your green crown design
Description:
I really love that green crown. Are you able to redesign it with brown eyebrows and minus the freckles? Also I think it could be really popular if you took the time to make different colours (blue, pink, purple).

Back