• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🌻 Collectible Shop & Services 🌻

hi there again! could i use my credit for the crescent egg? maybe an easter or egg related message if u have one would be great :>

EDIT: jsut the yellow balloon for 500
would you be willing to sell the red balloon for 1500 TBT?

Last edited:
Asking so I don't get ahead of myself! If I traded in a nightmare egg and paid 350 TBT, would you sell me your pink love potion? Trying to figure out what to do... 💞

Asking so I don't get ahead of myself! If I traded in a nightmare egg and paid 350 TBT, would you sell me your pink love potion? Trying to figure out what to do... 💞
Hello! The nightmare egg is most likely the egg I was gonna get myself since I’ve never owned it! However some of the other eggs will definitely be available for trade-in :)

I could give you a list of some of the ones I’ll be interested in (to get you max value) by tomorrow once more eggs are found though if you’d like!

Hello! The nightmare egg is most likely the egg I was gonna get myself since I’ve never owned it! However some of the other eggs will definitely be available for trade-in :)

I could give you a list of some of the ones I’ll be interested in (to get you max value) by tomorrow once more eggs are found though if you’d like!
That would be great 👍 No worries 💞

perfect, i’ll send the balloon now! could i ask to use my credits and reaction discount for the april gemstone?

Back