• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🌻 Collectible Shop & Services 🌻

Fingers all the way crossed that my clues come up favorably--I am interested in trading in a Zen Egg for store credit (have my eye on that Yule Log) depending on how things go.

hi hi!
how much tbt for the nightmare egg?
Hello! Currently listening to any and all offers :) will have a more firm price along with being available for trade-ins once the event is over though! (But still will be happy to accept right away if offer is strong.)

Hello! Currently listening to any and all offers :) will have a more firm price along with being available for trade-ins once the event is over though! (But still will be happy to accept right away if offer is strong.)
i’m not 100% familiar with their worth, and i wanted to know your preferred range! i’m comfortable between 1k-2k, but i don’t know if that’s too low ^^

i’m not 100% familiar with their worth, and i wanted to know your preferred range! i’m comfortable between 1k-2k, but i don’t know if that’s too low ^^
Ah no worries at all! Unfortunately the nightmare egg is more rare than that, listed between the 6K-10K on the collectible tier list spreadsheet and has sold as high as 15K+.

These values could go down with this event of course, which is why I’m waiting a bit to put a price on it. Very sorry for the inconvenience!!

Ah no worries at all! Unfortunately the nightmare egg is more rare than that, listed between the 6K-10K on the collectible tier list spreadsheet and has sold as high as 15K+.

These values could go down with this event of course, which is why I’m waiting a bit to put a price on it. Very sorry for the inconvenience!!
super sorry about that!
i should’ve checked the spreadsheet beforehand, and i unfortunately won’t have enough for the egg.
thank you for hearing me out ^^

Hey Jhine! I'd love to buy the Nightmare Egg (my sister really wanted one, so ofc I have to be the one hunting one for her xD)

However.. I only have about 2.5k TBT, and with my shop credit it still wouldn't be enough. Would it be okay if I traded in a Dreamy Egg for credit so I could potentially afford the egg for my sister? :0
I know you said not too long ago you were only accepting TBT offers at this time, but I'm willing to wait until you're open to all offers! :>

Hey there, Jhine! Can I get the Stardust Egg with shop credit? Thank you!

Hey Jhine! I'd love to buy the Nightmare Egg (my sister really wanted one, so ofc I have to be the one hunting one for her xD)

However.. I only have about 2.5k TBT, and with my shop credit it still wouldn't be enough. Would it be okay if I traded in a Dreamy Egg for credit so I could potentially afford the egg for my sister? :0
I know you said not too long ago you were only accepting TBT offers at this time, but I'm willing to wait until you're open to all offers! :>
Hey Mimi! Now that the event is over, I'm open to all trade-ins now so this should work out perfectly :)

Nightmare Easter Egg 10500
311.jpg
- 8075 trade-in value
= 2425 remaining

Your updated credit will be 295! Any message?
Post automatically merged:

Hey there, Jhine! Can I get the Stardust Egg with shop credit? Thank you!
Hey Darkesque_! Of course :) any message?

Updated credit will be 1246!

If the stardust egg has been sold, could I request to trade one in for store credit once my egg gets approved?

Back