• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Coming back to Malva after so many years

Mako

Bells
It's been so long since i've last seen my villagers.

Last week on March 20th i was able to join back to my new island for a new adventure. I was still sad that i had left Malva town years ago, but i still have Bruce's picture with me from when he moved out and it's still standing on my chimney in my Mayor's living room, along with Fauna's, Lolly's and Lobo's pictures.

Before leaving new leaf i said goodbye to Lucky, one of my favourite villagers. I was heart broken when he moved away while i was gone, back when he moved into my town year ago and ruined my bamboo pathway, but he was so adorable it was hard to get angry at him.

Somehow, he managed to sneak into one of the random islands i was visiting this week and i almost cry when i first saw him. I was so happy when he moved into my island, i will make sure he stays for a long time. I might even build a bamboo forest around his house, since he liked them so much the last time.

I will try to gather my former villagers and take a group picture together now that it's possible.

I just wish i could buy a poster of that and hang it on my wall.

Back