• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading DONE thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at your lineup, maybe you are interested in a combination of the TBT and something like a Sweet Balloon?
i already have a few so that's why i wasn't particularly interested in getting another rn :{

Hello ☺️ I have an offer I would like to make. I am trying to help a friend purchase a Zen egg from this event would you trade if I traded you an unpurchased prismatic egg?

Hello ☺️ I have an offer I would like to make. I am trying to help a friend purchase a Zen egg from this event would you trade if I traded you an unpurchased prismatic egg?
Hi KittenNoir! Unfortunately I'm going to buy an Aurora Egg for my lineup so I can't trade any egg from the current event for it. πŸ˜”

I am offering a whopping 500 TBT for the date trade now.

You get 500 TBT and get to keep a Prismatic Egg, just with a different date. Isn't that a great offer?! πŸ˜…

This is the max I'm offering for a date trade. Don't keep waiting for the offer to increase. Otherwise the date I need will just pass and we'll both lose out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back