Expand Your Video Game Music Tastes

After hooking up my PS2, I just started playing Ape Escape 3 again, and man does it take me back. "Toyland" is one of the tracks that plays in the fortune station at the home hub. It reminds me of the times when I would browse it randomly and see what all the fortunes were from each monkey I caught on each day of the year. "Eversummer Island" is a nice laid back electronic piece. "Airplane Squadron" is a personal favorite, and "Mount Amazing 2" pretty much sums up Japanese electronic music on the PS2.

I previously beat the game right after graduating high school, and I thought I'd revisit it and beat it again. There's just something about Japanese BGM's from this era in general that pleases me.

I feel like nobody ever talks about this song, out of any other song from any Mario franchise...it is so underrated!

ffxvi ost is really good, i've pretty much only been listening to this and "away" for the past few days lol
i'm really behind on mabinogi because nowadays i only log in to play dress up, but the ost is good
this is probably an unpopular tales game, but i liked it :'D

I love the central hub theme from Ape Escape so much. Hearing it in raw and remastered form is even better.

Back