• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Explain your lineup thread

IMG_7657.png

The enchanted butterfly flies towards the stars. She doesn’t know what awaits her once she gets there, but she’s excited to find out. She senses it’ll be something magical. 🦋🌈✨

IMG_7655.jpeg

Screen Shot 2024-05-05 at 10.17.20 AM.png

May seem a little boring but I am so hyped for the historic sceneries 🥺 I think this may be the first time I've displayed all 5 of my green star frags since collecting a full row but I actually like this so much better than just one straight row of them.

The top line of my lineup represents the colors of something that is very important to me 🙂. The cat is there just because I wanted to have it in my lineup and also to go with my chonky cat avatar 😸.

I don’t have a lot to go with the night sky background yet, so it is just a single star 🙂.

View attachment 558868
May seem a little boring but I am so hyped for the historic sceneries 🥺 I think this may be the first time I've displayed all 5 of my green star frags since collecting a full row but I actually like this so much better than just one straight row of them.
I absolutely love this idea. I totally might steal it if historic enchanted forest scenery ever becomes a thing. 😅 I have a row of the mushroom lamps but nothing I can really put with them on their own.

I changed up my top line to display some of the collectibles that I’ve received from friends :D (seriously, you all are too kind 😭😭😭); one I had bought through a collectible shop at a discounted price 🙂. I tried fitting other collectibles that I received as gifts in my lineup, but they didn’t go well together, so I’ll have to try making a different lineup for them.

IMG_7284.jpeg

Back