• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Path 'Fairy' Bricks (Full Path + Water Hole)

kuxip

Mayor of Aurora
Bells
Switch
5501-2451-2344
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Lucky
Silver Mailbox
I made this path for my town, kuxip!
My town is going to be mainly pink and yellow theme, so I made some pink and yellow bricks. It took me forever to make because I'm really picky ;w; I hope that others like it too though!

6KHC0i6.png

tSQ9oMj.jpg

I'm thinking about making a single tile path of these bricks/maybe a water path, what do you think? I don't need single tiles for my town, but if others want it I'll consider making some ;o (Also open to making recolors!)

9zyzaUw.jpg

Pi4738c.jpg

eGo8rnK.jpg

7H4jMST.jpg

7mzLU9Y.jpg

cAD1wuY.jpg

1B8VeCi.jpg

xbpAKKB.jpg

0ufg3Rx.jpg

KqhRbMO.jpg

This is so pretty! You really have a gift, these are really well done. The picture looks beautiful and if you ever want to share your dream address it would be a pleasure to see.

This is so pretty! You really have a gift, these are really well done. The picture looks beautiful and if you ever want to share your dream address it would be a pleasure to see.

AAAA thank you so much! This is the first path I've made so I'm glad to hear you like it ;w;

I recently had to restart my town, so it's still a work in progress (and very messy lol), but once I get the dream suite I'll share it!

Oooo, the paths that take up this many slots always look so complicated/complex !! It's really beautiful, Kuxip !! I'd love to see how you incorporated the water tiles sometime :eek: How long did these take to do?? The water effect looks SO good... I can't believe this was your first attempt !

Oooo, the paths that take up this many slots always look so complicated/complex !! It's really beautiful, Kuxip !! I'd love to see how you incorporated the water tiles sometime :eek: How long did these take to do?? The water effect looks SO good... I can't believe this was your first attempt !

Yeah, I completely forgot to take a screenshot with the tiles included ;w; I only realized after I posted though.. I'll have to take one soon! These took a few days to make dslkgsdg I think I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to paths xD

The water one took so long to do, I tried doing like kinda the wave/moving water effect at first, but it didn't go well with the theme I was doing lol. I think that the clear water came out a lot better though! I'm glad you like it ;w;

Yeah, I completely forgot to take a screenshot with the tiles included ;w; I only realized after I posted though.. I'll have to take one soon! These took a few days to make dslkgsdg I think I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to paths xD

The water one took so long to do, I tried doing like kinda the wave/moving water effect at first, but it didn't go well with the theme I was doing lol. I think that the clear water came out a lot better though! I'm glad you like it ;w;

I BET. The water looks way too good... ! You should seriously consider doing commissions c:

I BET. The water looks way too good... ! You should seriously consider doing commissions c:

You're so kind dglskkdg I thought about commissions, but I don't know how to price it (plus idk if I'd be good enough for them anyways) I'm really glad you like the water though! I'm thinking about making a full water path, I need to make a new character though xD I've ran out of slots

You're so kind dglskkdg I thought about commissions, but I don't know how to price it (plus idk if I'd be good enough for them anyways) I'm really glad you like the water though! I'm thinking about making a full water path, I need to make a new character though xD I've ran out of slots

FULL WATER? Oh my god, I can't imagine how long that would take.... But it would be really beautiful ! I've never been to a town like that. :eek: Please do post them if you create it !! and I'm not too sure on pricing either, but you are definitely good enough for it !

FULL WATER? Oh my god, I can't imagine how long that would take.... But it would be really beautiful ! I've never been to a town like that. :eek: Please do post them if you create it !! and I'm not too sure on pricing either, but you are definitely good enough for it !

Yeah! I was thinking about making a path similar to this one, but like where the bricks are underwater. (Like in the water tile I made) I'm still not sure about making it yet, they take up so many slots ;_;

I was also thinking about making a smaller water path to go around my bricks :eek:

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I wish they came in just pink though ehehe!! I might still use 'em if that's a-ok with you!

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I wish they came in just pink though ehehe!! I might still use 'em if that's a-ok with you!

Yeah that's completely fine! I'm glad you like it ;w; I may consider making full pink in the future!

I know this thread is what... four years old... but I had to make an account just to say these are the most beautiful tiles I've ever seen. I ended up making a recolour for my gold/white themed town I've been working on for the nostalgia. The water tile is insane, if you ever dream of making paths like that again, I would DIE for a small water set to go around the bricks like you mentioned before!! Your brain is beautiful.

Back