• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Fantasy Life thread

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Switch
7046-6089-3415
I thought it'd be interesting to have a thread discussing the game series Fantasy Life.
Did you ever play the 3DS or mobile version?
Are you excited for/going to play the Switch version?
What's your favourite class?
What other games would you say are similar to Fantasy Life? (This is more so a question for my sake, as I'm really wanting another game to scratch that FL itch. I've been playing FF14 again but it doesn't hit like the 3DS game does.)
---
It's a shame that they removed the mobile version (FL: Online, as it was called) from the app stores as I did play it briefly and enjoyed it, despite it being a bit of a gacha game.

I played the 3DS version in September 2022. I quite literally had next to nothing to do at home. My computer was in repair for an entire month and the only other thing I had was an ancient Xbox 360.

So, while I was never an avid player of Fantasy Life, I did spend a month with it as my main form of entertainment and now I'm nostalgic for it. My favorite class was Paladin.

I loved the 3DS version so, so much. I don't even know why I got it, it must have been a random pickup in a store. I haven't touched it since like 2013 though, I don't really remember a whole lot about it. I think my main class was the warrior, very basic stuff. I can't wait for the Switch game.

As far as RPG goes, I'd recommend Sea of Stars and Earthlock. The latter goes on sale quite often, I think I bought it under 3 bucks. It also feels like Fantasy Life a bit.

I had the 3DS version too and I absolutely loved it. I was pulled in my their character design, overall art design and then I loved the whole storyline too. The character customization was really fun to fiddle with too. My favorite class is Angler because I liked the fish hats. It wasn't the strongest and I had to switch to Mercenary to get a lot of the monster quests done. I played it mostly alone but, I have some friends who will play it and I'm excited to experience it more in multiplayer.

I'm going to get it on the Switch when it's released in October.

I loved the 3ds fantasy life !! Probably my most played 3ds game after acnl

I’m so excited for the switch version but I’m a little eh on the art for now. Waiting for more peeks into the game!

Hunter was my favorite combat class but I loved all the gathering ones!!

The crafting ones got really repetitive after a while but I liked having lots of clothes so tailor is probably my favorite crafting class

Back