• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite Villager

butch is my favorite overall but i also love a TON of normal villagers

After restarting my island I think Melba might be my new favorite, she's super cute 🙂

My #1 favorite villager is Punchy, but if you were to ask me which villager I had the most fun decorating their house in HHD, it might be Kiki. I designed her house to resemble a bit of Skyhold from Dragon Age Inquisition. I remember being really happy how it turned out 🙂. Another fun one was Frobert; I never paid attention to him before but after designing his house, he became one of my favorite frog villagers ☺️.

My favourite villager is Ed we are only a few days apart for our birthdays. He is also my day one villager in New Leaf we became besties very quickly.

Back