• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

hai guys (❁´◡`❁)

strxwberriangel

Bells
haaiii ,,, i jst joined becuz i wanted the sakura thingy tbh but i dont have the bells 4 it loll um , does anyone know if ill be able to get it by the time it runs out? (´∩`。) idk alot abt this place.... but ill probably be staying cuz i got re-fixated on acnh (´ω`) . . . !!

Hi! Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Even if you don't get a Spring Sakura by the time the Easter shop closes, I wouldn't worry too much, as they'll occasionally become available for sale or trade. 😊

How long have you been playing ACNH? 😊

hihi! I had an extra Sakura sitting in my inventory, so I sent it your way! It’s better going to someone who really wants it than collecting dust in my inventory! c:

Hii, welcome to the forums! I’m so glad you were able to get a spring sakura thanks to the generous @/savanniebananie! ☺️💗

Is Merry your favourite villager? ☺️

Back