• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Hey

Welcome to the forums! 😊 What are some of your favourite games?

Welcome to the forums! 😊 What are some of your favourite games?
Well SOS: AWL [Currently playing](Switch), Trails of Cold Steel Series (PS3 and PS4), Final Fantasy VIII and X/X-2 (Switch, PS3 and PS4) that is a few of the games I have played or is still playing. Thanks for the welcome also.

Welcome to the forums! ✨

I haven't played through much of SoS: AWL (currently focused on Pikmin 4), but I played Pioneers of Olive Town for a while and enjoyed it. 😊

Hope you enjoy it here! 😊

welcome to the forums, angel! i hope you’ll have the best time here! 💗

i haven’t played it in a while as i’ve been busy with other stuff and games lol, but i’ve been playing through the sos: awl remake as well! i never played the original so i can’t compare the two, but it’s such a chill and fun game! i’ve had so much fun with it, i really need to start playing it again haha

what year are you on in awl? c:

Hello! Welcome to the Bell Tree Forums! 😊 I am just as new as you are, and I hope you have fun here! 😄

welcome to the forums, angel! i hope you’ll have the best time here! 💗

i haven’t played it in a while as i’ve been busy with other stuff and games lol, but i’ve been playing through the sos: awl remake as well! i never played the original so i can’t compare the two, but it’s such a chill and fun game! i’ve had so much fun with it, i really need to start playing it again haha

what year are you on in awl? c:
I think 2nd year of it.
Post automatically merged:

Well SOS: AWL [Currently playing](Switch), Trails of Cold Steel Series (PS3 and PS4), Final Fantasy VIII and X/X-2 (Switch, PS3 and PS4) that is a few of the games I have played or is still playing. Thanks for the welcome also.
Update of my games:
Animal Crossing New Horizons and Fashion Dreamer.

Back