• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi! Mystery here.

mystery08

Bells
My island is Misty Beach (would be Mysterious Beach if I had enough letters). New to the forums but not the game. My favorite villagers are lolly and Sasha.

My island is about 80% complete, hoping to connect to find my missing fruits (cherry and pear) and find some inspiration from all the creative acnh addicts out here. :)

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Because of time zones, if you still need fruit by the weekend, I'd be happy to help! There are generally at least a couple of people offering fruits (for example, here)!

Does your island have a theme? Is there anything specific you're hoping to achieve to take your island from 80% to 100%? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!

Hello and welcome! If you had to pick, who’s your favorite villager between Lolly and Sasha?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! Lolly is one of my favourite villagers as well! ☺️

Is New Horizons your first AC game?

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Because of time zones, if you still need fruit by the weekend, I'd be happy to help! There are generally at least a couple of people offering fruits (for example, here)!

Does your island have a theme? Is there anything specific you're hoping to achieve to take your island from 80% to 100%? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!
Thank you, that's so kind but I've already managed to find those last fruits :).

My island is sort of a jungle ruins theme, but I find it hard to stick to just one idea. Working on catching all those really rare fish and bugs and searching for a few of my dream villagers.
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome! If you had to pick, who’s your favorite villager between Lolly and Sasha?
Lolly, she's irreplaceable to me.

Welcome to the forums! Lolly is one of my favourite villagers as well! ☺️

Is New Horizons your first AC game?
Thank you! New horizons is my first, but now I really want to go back and play the rest.

Hi, welcome to bell tree forums! Do you like Disney?
Thank you! I would move into Disney world if they would let me.

Back