• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

i am having a dilemma with my villagers

which one should I not choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zootopian2

phoenix™ (taylor's version)
Bells
Switch
5071-6524-1340
So I have wanted certain villagers and only them on my island for a while now, and I have finally sorted out ideas to do it. I wanted to know which villager I should not try to invite to my island, since I already have 5 I love, 1 that I am certain on acquiring, and need to remove one from this list just to pin the list down. If I could, I would choose all of the ones I originally loved, but sadly that's too much for the game :(

As an example for who I already have (that I want), I am keeping Raymond, Audie, Apple, Daisy, and Diana (the rest are getting booted, they're ALL jocks, and sadly patty too), am set on Bob, and want to figure out which from Sherb, Sasha, Marshal, Cookie, or Goldie. (I originally considered Stitches, Shino, Tangy, or Zucker/Marina off treasure islands, so those are also options to swap in).

hope y'all can help :)
(p.s. patty is in boxes rn for me so I really need an answer)

I would suggest passing on one of the dogs, either Cookie or Goldie, to get more species diversity on the island since you already have Daisy on the keep list. I'd probably say to pass on Goldie since she has a Normal personality and Daisy already has the Normal personality covered.

Oh this is tough since I feel like, this is really based on .. user preference.

I'd say .. it really depends on what you like about the villagers? Like, do you want a variety of vastly different types of villagers? Or do you like seeing the same type of villager (soft, for example)? Do you care about the personality types?

In terms of design, I think that Goldie, Daisy and Diana are pretty similar in terms of vibes. As is Cookie, Apple, Audie being more bold...

Hmmm. Yeah, this is tough because of the personalities too... If it were me, and I was basing this off of personality- I'd probably say Cookie, Goldie, or Sherb. I really like Marshal and he is so small so even though he has the same type of personality as Raymond... I can't say his name... (I really like Cookie and Goldie as well though..!)

Based on personal preference, I'd say Sherb or Sasha though.
For the poll, I think I'm going to have to choose Cookie. Mainly because I prefer having only one peppy on my island since they are quite loud.

I'd say pass on Goldie.. Goldie is very similar to Daisy imo

I think Cookie could look nice on your island in relation to the rest of your villagers.. Cookie has such a nice pink color! Sherb, Sasha, and Marshal are all solid choices 🌟

Based on personal experience it is good to have varying personalities. I had 5 lazies at one time and it was a nightmare talking with them. Since Daisy is a Normal I would pass on Goldie. If you prefer the Normal personality though maybe pass on Marshal since you have Raymond. I chose Goldie though because I find Smug interactions more interesting. Design wise I also prefer Marshal over Goldie. Not saying Goldie has a bad design, but Marshal's is just better imo

They are all great villagers so I can see why it’s so hard. I would probably pick Goldie as much as I love her. Since they are both normal villagers. If you decide not to pick Goldie and change your mind I have her Amiibo card and can help you get her if you want.

Back