• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I ripped a belt loop

Reginald Fairfield

Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Pink Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Balloon
I have sewn a button on some pants a couple times, I should be able to fix this without having to pay anyone. I already have a needle and thread.

I'm digging through youtube videos. Most videos are jeans and require a patch for the lower part of the loop, or advertising some fabric glue. My tear is on the top, on a pair of black dickies, just the loop half separated from the pant.

This is true, but your pants are ripped. Maybe you should buy a different brand.
Someone left these at work for a while, and the boss was about to throw them away, plus medical leave drained my savings.

I did something, and it should hold.

Someone left these at work for a while, and the boss was about to throw them away, plus medical leave drained my savings.

I did something, and it should hold.
What did you do? Did you sew, glue, or some other method? Do you pull your pants up by your belt loops? I've had this happen to me as I wore down the structural integrity of the loop down by using it to pull up my pants. I recommend pulling the pants up in a different way.

What did you do? Did you sew, glue, or some other method? Do you pull your pants up by your belt loops? I've had this happen to me as I wore down the structural integrity of the loop down by using it to pull up my pants. I recommend pulling the pants up in a different way.
Used needle and thread to fix it. I do pull the pants up with the belt loops. I think it looks better.

Back