• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Island Tour I will pay 50 TBT to people who visit my island and give me new ideas

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Green Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Green Moon Jellyfish
Feedback
100% (315) +
My island is nearing completion but Im getting stuck for ideas for the final areas of town, so Im paying whoever visits my island's dream address and comes up with an idea of how to use the odd spaces I have left *that I use*
If I use your idea I will give you 50 TBT for the help!

My DA is 0447-8584-8435 <3 Thank you so much

I'll visit right now, let me see if I can come up with any ideas, I know those empty spaces can be pesky.

I'll visit right now, let me see if I can come up with any ideas, I know those empty spaces can be pesky.
I'm back with ideas: I'm unsure if this area was meant to be blank or filed in but I think a cute little stand or maybe a place to park bikes would look cute here
2022022718164900_s[1].jpg

Once again I didn't know if this place was supposed to be left blank or filled in but some fishing stuff would look cute here, like a fishing pole and a chair like someone went fishing, and there's some fishing tourney things too and then there's some fish you could catch and put here too like someone caught something and they were displaying what they got.
2022022718371100_s[1].jpg

Finally this area, this is the area that I'm assuming you wanted to get filled up in the first place, well well well have I got some ideas for you, I'm surprised you didn't turn this place into a eating area of sorts, what about a bakery? seafood place? fast food restaurant? smoothie place? the list goes on and on honestly I it would look cute if your villagers walked down from the neighborhood here to come eat together. Not interested in a food place? I still have more ideas, Post office, Clothing shop, collection display area, video game arcade, farm, orchard, waiting areas such as a bus stop, sports field, playground, movie theater, music concert, a place based off of your favorite things, a place to represent your favorite villager or special character(example if you love blathers you could fill this place with fossils, study equipment, blathers custom designs and the like) phew.. hopefully one of those things helped, whatever you end up doing with these empty places I hope you come up with something you love! 😊
2022022718391300_s[1].jpg

Back