• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

🎇 It’s that time again: Fireworks party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
Feedback
100% (231) +
Another Sunday in August means another party at my place! There’s mystery presents and DIYs next to Nook’s, and an open island free to explore. There’s also custom fireworks featuring my villager’s cute mugs, and my beloved DJ G-nome as well!

Comment below if you’d like to be added to the queue. I’ll open the gates as soon as there’s enough interest. Can’t promise that everyone will get in, but I can promise pretty good time to anyone who does. :)

EC561D88-60EA-4A02-85BA-4C30AB36AB15.jpeg
Dj G-nome and I will see you all soon!

Edit: Since it’s been an hour and no one is interested, I guess we’re shutting her down early tonight. Maybe next time. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back