• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Journals? Communities?

Hypno KK

vampire squid from heck
Bells
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
I'm hooked on the old AC but of course, it's way past its heyday. I'd love to find people to nerd out with, though! Do you have a journal/blog about it here or somewhere else? Do you know of more communities about it?

I am right there with you! I just started up a new village with friends online and we are playing it via emulator in 1 week intervals before we pass it off to the next person to play. I love using modern technology to play old games in new and interesting ways so we are trying this out and trying to get the full experience. I do have a running little blog thread here on the island journals section if you want to check it out! I get the game back next week for the start of our second rotation and I am thrilled to see what people have done with the town!

Tell me about your town? Are you playing on original hardware or on Dolphin? What's your native fruit? Who is your favorite villager? Favorite original event? Would love to hear about your town!

I am right there with you! I just started up a new village with friends online and we are playing it via emulator in 1 week intervals before we pass it off to the next person to play. I love using modern technology to play old games in new and interesting ways so we are trying this out and trying to get the full experience. I do have a running little blog thread here on the island journals section if you want to check it out! I get the game back next week for the start of our second rotation and I am thrilled to see what people have done with the town!

Tell me about your town? Are you playing on original hardware or on Dolphin? What's your native fruit? Who is your favorite villager? Favorite original event? Would love to hear about your town!

I've seen your journal and I actually love it! I can't wait for the next installment, I'm curious to see what happens. I'm guessing you haven't tried the island thing yet, are you going to do it? Apparently it's possible to emulate that aspect of it as well and I want to try it eventually.

I'm playing on Dolphin, too. I've just never owned a GC haha. I haven't experienced any events yet other than Tortimer giving me a tree model today! My native fruit is apples, I've managed to get some cherries so far but no luck yet with the other fruits :c My fav villager is Bea! I like her in the modern games just fine but never paid much to attention to her, except the proportions and angle of the GC game make her look super adorable. What about you? Any villagers you're hoping will move into town? Anyone who's moved in during your friends' turns that you're looking forward to meeting?

I’m not jvgsjeff but I know he runs a monthly blog about his town, which you can read here.

Thank you! I'd found that one before but it's a good reminder I should go read it :p

Back