• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking for a friend in the other hemisphere to catch a specific bug

Fabbin3

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello!

I am currently trying to finish my critterpedia and am located in the northern hemisphere. I have caught all the bugs, sea creatures, and fish for this month already. I have way too much produce of every kind (around 200k bells each harvest), and every kind of fruit.

I am looking for someone in the Southern Hemisphere who is currently in summer to let me visit their island to catch beetles on trees. I need 4 more beetles to complete critterpedia, and don’t want to have to wait until June 2023. I will ONLY catch beetles on trees, and ONLY after 5 PM. In exchange, you can take whatever fruit, veggies, bugs, fish, and sea creatures whenever you want.

My friend code is SW-4652-8568-9590

Thank you!

hi fabbin3, i dont have a southern island but i can time travel for you so you can get the bugs that you need. pm me and we can set up a time to do that if you want!

Another option for you in case you aren't able to set up a visit with anyone: doing Kapp'n's mystery boat tours. Did you start playing before Aug 31st?

Back