• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(looking for) art of my OC'S

no messages unless you wish for it! and yes yes >:^D will do! thank you for looking at my list and giving me the mushroom and candy T__T sorry if i was overstepping my boundaries btw..!
It's ok, I've always loved your art and the art style. They have done so much justice to my characters tbh! 🥰

And, I sent you two collectibles. With one candy containing a special message! 🥳

It's ok, I've always loved your art and the art style. They have done so much justice to my characters tbh! 🥰

And, I sent you two collectibles. With one candy containing a special message! 🥳
Hehhe I'm glad that I drew them to your liking!
AND thank you!!!! whoo!!! candy!!!

@Yanrima~ i'm done!
i'm sorry you had to find out this way but... any character i touch turns evil
i hope you like it nonetheless! thank you again for the collectibles!
yrimasurprise2.png

yrimasurprise1.png
yrimasurprise3.png
yrimasurprise4.png

@Yanrima~ i'm done!
i'm sorry you had to find out this way but... any character i touch turns evil
i hope you like it nonetheless! thank you again for the collectibles!
View attachment 553248
Yess!! Gives off a "true final boss" vibes from the art itself. 🤩

Also, could the ribbon on the dress be adjusted a bit to the center of the dress? If not, then it's ok by me! ☺️

Yess!! Gives off a "true final boss" vibes from the art itself. 🤩

Also, could the ribbon on the dress be adjusted a bit to the center of the dress? If not, then it's ok by me! ☺️
oh whoop! good eye- sorry i didn't catch that

EDIT:
here ya go!
yrimasurprise2.png

yrimasurprise1.png
yrimasurprise3.png
yrimasurprise4.png

Last edited:
Thank you!

This is now perfection!!! I love it so much! 🥰😍
whoo!! that makes me happy to hear- sorry about that blunder! and i'm sorry for acting shameless and asking for collectibles 🙇‍♂️ idk what came over me but thank you for even listening to my request hahaha (and ofc ty again for the collectibles! )

whoo!! that makes me happy to hear- sorry about that blunder! and i'm sorry for acting shameless and asking for collectibles 🙇‍♂️ idk what came over me but thank you for even listening to my request hahaha (and ofc ty again for the collectibles! )
It's ok by me, I really love your art and I want to help you with the collectibles you're looking for.

So, it's no problem! 🥳
gift.png

Back