• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking for this pink cafe sign~ (Not the one with the cake)

Disneyfangirl23

💫 Biggest Disney Fan 💫
Bells
Island
Disneyland
Isabelle
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
98.2% (320) +
Hi, can you help me find this pink cafe sign please~
1D84E357-D43D-497A-81BB-A0241BD6D2AC.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm searching in ACNH custom designs... 100 pages. You don't know the players name I guess?
Post automatically merged:

I did found the one with the cake 😭
Designer Cailey...
But she don't have the other one...
Keep on searching... Hang on... 🔍

Last edited:
I'm searching in ACNH custom designs... 100 pages. You don't know the players name I guess?
Post automatically merged:

I did found the one with the cake 😭
Designer Cailey...
But she don't have the other one...
Keep on searching... Hang on... 🔍
No I don’t know the players name sorry

I'm sorry. I can't find it. I did also a search on Pinterest. About Animal Crossing Pink pastel cafe sign, and pattern. But no luck. I also did a reverse search of a screenshot of the design. Nope, nothing.

Back