• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking for wooden path border/stairs

Serabee

Autistic Time-Traveler
Bells
Island
Woodland
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Special Snowflake
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Feedback
100% (116) +
I'm hoping to find something like this:

ACNH-paths.jpg

(the one on the right)

I tried the creator code given in the article I found that image in, but it looks like they no longer have them 😟 Anyone know of any that are similar? I currently have stairs and borders, but none that match each other...

EDIT: To be SUPER clear I'm hoping to find a border that matches the wooden path, and stairs that match the border. Basically, EXACTLY what's in the picture above, but you know... still available to use 😅

Last edited:
Do any of these work?
0e5dea0e9b03e38abcf5539cfbba4ede.png

71d9b58f4c6c270e2c80db49af7e05ae.jpg
Unfortunately not 😅

I just realized I forgot to clarify in my first post- I'm looking for a border that matches the wooden path and stairs that match said border. Basically, EXACTLY what I posted in the first post (but, again, those have sadly been deleted)

Back