• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

My experience with the ACNH Demo

DubiousDelphine

Jingle turned me into a carton of milk! Help!
Bells
Switch
0295-0528-5703
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Yesterday, I went to Supernova Melbourne. Once i got in i rushed to the ACNH stand. It was quite big.

There was a long line (was expecting that) and somehow cause I went myself I rushed in front of the line with some random strangers.
They had a big screen which showed what you can do with a person announcing what they are doing. Also sometimes the ACNH Direct will play too!

They had a place you could take photos in a Animal crossing world. It was a cute touch. Of course i took some lmao.

When I got to play, well to my expectation it was quite fun, even with strangers. There was a person to guide us along. I took a lot of photos while I was playing but the person got mad at me and saying you should take photos outside the stand. (hehe)

They also gave out exclusive prints! ill dump the pictures below.

What i have learnt from the demo
  • Only the leader can pick up items. (unless you fish, catch or shovel up glowing spots of bells and flowers)
  • In the museum, there is some spots you can stand on and look at the wonderful fossils (eg. dino bones) you have collected in a wide screen
  • Even if you are faraway from the leader, they other villagers will teleport to the leader.
  • Only the leader can open his/her inventory.
  • I guess only the leader can talk to villagers
  • Isabelle will start your game with the essentials (eg. time, day, events) when you unlock her.

PS. Australia is the second country to be able to test it out! America was first of course.

Photos!

Thanks for sharing, Delphine! :eek: That sounds like quite an experience! Can’t wait to be able to play the game for real! C:

Back