Selling New Gen Wands + More [UPDATED: 05/03]

Hey Chere! I have a spare red and white hyacinth pair that I can’t use rn. I’d love to lend them to you for the duration of the event? Might want at least the white one back for lineup purposes later on but for now it would be a waste if I just have those sitting around my inventory doing nothing. Lmk if you’d like them 💜

Hey Chere! I have a spare red and white hyacinth pair that I can’t use rn. I’d love to lend them to you for the duration of the event? Might want at least the white one back for lineup purposes later on but for now it would be a waste if I just have those sitting around my inventory doing nothing. Lmk if you’d like them 💜
Omg Aquilla, that's so kind of you to offer! I'll take you up on that if that's alright then. I can definitely send them back after no problem. :>

What’s the timestamp of your earliest April 1st 2024 sakura?
Hi Zane, I actually forgot to update my OP because I no longer have any from April 1st for sale/trade. The only one I might be willing to let go is dated Apr 1, 2024 at 11:34 PM but that's pretty late in the day + I'm tentative since there's not as many early ones (iirc they only released around 4:40 PM EST that day).

Hi Zane, I actually forgot to update my OP because I no longer have any from April 1st for sale/trade. The only one I might be willing to let go is dated Apr 1, 2024 at 11:34 PM but that's pretty late in the day + I'm tentative since there's not as many early ones (iirc they only released around 4:40 PM EST that day).

Ah ok! Thanks for letting me know. x>

Date Trading:
I can tip tbt for the date trade and/or add on some cheaper collectibles.
250.jpg
Sweet Feather- Sep 16, 2017 at 3:01 PM for one dated before Sep 3, 2017 at 1:29 PM

Last edited:
Date Trading:
I can tip tbt for the date trade and/or add on some cheaper collectibles.
250.jpg
Sweet Feather- Sep 16, 2017 at 3:01 PM for one dated before Sep 3, 2017 at 1:29 PM
I can add on any of the following collectibles for the date trade:
308.jpg
Spring Sakura
478.jpg
Ladybug Egg
671.jpg
Perfect Pear
608.jpg
Stitches
505.jpg
Rosewater Potion
100.jpg