• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Hiii again Panda! ^-^ I'd like more art from you if that's okay! Please and thanks!!

Order form (AC transparent style) price: 300 TBT/350 TBT (price may vary)

Season: Spring
AC Rep/Villager/OC: OC
Expression: this pose please! With the background, could the one foot be touching the grass? Kinda like she's hovering, barely touching the ground Smiling!
Reference: this kitty! Same eye colour and that little white chest diamond, fluffy tail . Could her tail double like Tails' does? Could you please add wings like these? (no halo)
Extras: N/A
Payment: 300 TBT

I hope this makes sense!! It's a bit of frankenstein-ing, so I hope that's alright!
This is the cutest thing ever!!! 😍💖✨ thank you for letting me draw for you again! I'm all about trying new things so this'll definitely be a fun challenge!

I should have it done in a couple of days! Payment will be 300 TBT, correct 😊🌷✨

This is the cutest thing ever!!! 😍💖✨ thank you for letting me draw for you again! I'm all about trying new things so this'll definitely be a fun challenge!

I should have it done in a couple of days! Payment will be 300 TBT, correct 😊🌷✨
RIGHT! It's some sort of mystical being spirit type thing I've been thinking about in my mind! You draw animals really cute so I was like I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO. Hahahaha. Thank you again!! :)

@BobRocks20 commission complete! Meet the newest student at the Blueberry Academy: Kikieran! (see what I did there? lol) Enjoy! 🥰

Chibi Kikieran drawn by LMP.png

@Corrie commission complete! Whimsical creatures are right up my alley~ a black, fluffy guardian angel! (at least, that's what it makes me think of lol) I really hope you like it! 🥰
Platform Spring Black Kitty double tail and wings for Corrie, drawn by LMP.png

@BobRocks20 commission complete! Meet the newest student at the Blueberry Academy: Kikieran! (see what I did there? lol) Enjoy! 🥰

View attachment 559909

@Corrie commission complete! Whimsical creatures are right up my alley~ a black, fluffy guardian angel! (at least, that's what it makes me think of lol) I really hope you like it! 🥰
View attachment 559928
She's SO CUTE!! Thank you so much!! ;w; I knew she'd look puuuurfect in your style!! Love the shading you did too! <333 Thank youuuu!! I LOVE HER

View attachment 559909
WOWZERS, that's great! Thank you for drawing for me again!

Oh, and I had a thought that Kiki could wear Kieran's headband-hair tie thingy alongside the outfit, but I'm not sure how that's gonna fit!

WOWZERS, that's great! Thank you for drawing for me again!

Oh, and I had a thought that Kiki could wear Kieran's headband-hair tie thingy alongside the outfit, but I'm not sure how that's gonna fit!
I actually tried adding it at first, in several different ways, but it just never quite looked right on her (maybe I made her ears too big? Or perhaps the lack of hair lol) 😅 so ultimately I decided to omit it. I also considered her wearing his shoes, but it didn't fit the "Animal Crossing" style, if that makes sense!

Back