Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Hiii again Panda! ^-^ I'd like more art from you if that's okay! Please and thanks!!

Order form (AC transparent style) price: 300 TBT/350 TBT (price may vary)

Season: Spring
AC Rep/Villager/OC: OC
Expression: this pose please! With the background, could the one foot be touching the grass? Kinda like she's hovering, barely touching the ground Smiling!
Reference: this kitty! Same eye colour and that little white chest diamond, fluffy tail . Could her tail double like Tails' does? Could you please add wings like these? (no halo)
Extras: N/A
Payment: 300 TBT

I hope this makes sense!! It's a bit of frankenstein-ing, so I hope that's alright!
This is the cutest thing ever!!! 😍💖✨ thank you for letting me draw for you again! I'm all about trying new things so this'll definitely be a fun challenge!

I should have it done in a couple of days! Payment will be 300 TBT, correct 😊🌷✨

This is the cutest thing ever!!! 😍💖✨ thank you for letting me draw for you again! I'm all about trying new things so this'll definitely be a fun challenge!

I should have it done in a couple of days! Payment will be 300 TBT, correct 😊🌷✨
RIGHT! It's some sort of mystical being spirit type thing I've been thinking about in my mind! You draw animals really cute so I was like I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO. Hahahaha. Thank you again!! :)

@BobRocks20 commission complete! Meet the newest student at the Blueberry Academy: Kikieran! (see what I did there? lol) Enjoy! 🥰

Chibi Kikieran drawn by LMP.png

@Corrie commission complete! Whimsical creatures are right up my alley~ a black, fluffy guardian angel! (at least, that's what it makes me think of lol) I really hope you like it! 🥰
Platform Spring Black Kitty double tail and wings for Corrie, drawn by LMP.png

@BobRocks20 commission complete! Meet the newest student at the Blueberry Academy: Kikieran! (see what I did there? lol) Enjoy! 🥰

View attachment 559909

@Corrie commission complete! Whimsical creatures are right up my alley~ a black, fluffy guardian angel! (at least, that's what it makes me think of lol) I really hope you like it! 🥰
View attachment 559928
She's SO CUTE!! Thank you so much!! ;w; I knew she'd look puuuurfect in your style!! Love the shading you did too! <333 Thank youuuu!! I LOVE HER

View attachment 559909
WOWZERS, that's great! Thank you for drawing for me again!

Oh, and I had a thought that Kiki could wear Kieran's headband-hair tie thingy alongside the outfit, but I'm not sure how that's gonna fit!

WOWZERS, that's great! Thank you for drawing for me again!

Oh, and I had a thought that Kiki could wear Kieran's headband-hair tie thingy alongside the outfit, but I'm not sure how that's gonna fit!
I actually tried adding it at first, in several different ways, but it just never quite looked right on her (maybe I made her ears too big? Or perhaps the lack of hair lol) 😅 so ultimately I decided to omit it. I also considered her wearing his shoes, but it didn't fit the "Animal Crossing" style, if that makes sense!

Back