• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Paying bells for Signature

Slifer Slacker

Bells
Cake
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey, i need a signature..quite a good one..i'm willing to pay bells for the sig, and would be nice with the following included:

-Since i am a big Pokemon fan keep this in mind

-The male hero in Pokemon: Heartgold, yes the boy gold if you didn't know

-The following Pokemon included if possible
---Dewott & Pikachu---

-My name > 0ver 9000 < included somewhere in the signature

- i don't know anything about renders or backrounds..just make a cool looking one with your skills to match the sig :D

so I am totally thinking a Pikachu with a huge amount of electric effects on one side, and the trainer on the other with pokedex saying simply "IT'S OVER 9000!!!!"

Too bad I don't have the time to help *sigh*

His name isn't gold, though. It's Ethan. Either way, I'm working on it.
Only problem is that it won't work well. Too many main points in it...

Last edited:
I uploaded four versions.
This was quite the task because if I added any C4Ds or anything of the like, the signature would become too busy, as it is already extremely.

Over-90001.png
Over-90002.png
Over-90003.png
Over-9000-Patch.png
X|

I'll give it a try. I won't be able to get started on it until Thursday/Friday though.

I'll leave it to bittermeat. You can feel free to use one of mine if you want, no charge.

Back