• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokémart Deluxe

Imagining him say that in a smart alecky voice.

Wouldn't work, still sounds ragey to me, but like someone trying badly to cover it up.

Anyway.

ARE theese event Celebis for the Zoura event? And if you get your hands on a Shiny Zoura I would love it.

I posted that ages ago and Aeri just ignored it >>

Eshays.

I might be able to get you Snarl Zorua's. Not making any promises though.

Yeah - I can give you Snarl Zorua's, don't bother paying me. I'll do it for free. They're all Japanese at the moment, but I'll trade them over to my English game so I can breed them there so they wont be Asian lol

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT:
If you give me the pikachu colored pichu or spikey eared pichu you get 50 TBTb off

I've got a Pikachu colored Pichu - don't give me discounts and Spiky-Ear Pichu can't be traded over to any game.

Also I'll give you a Snarl Zorua breeding pair, yeah? I have a hole box full of Snarl Zorua's... got bored >>

Last edited:
Sorry for bump (FillFall ain't replying) Fill maybe you can listen here? anyway, do you have a light ball on D/P/PT/HG/SS ? if so tell me

Back