• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Random thoughts thread.

Um..Marshal. Your curtain isn't looking so good.
(it was actually flickering, but I didn't want to give anyone a headache.)
GMpqPcWbsAAfTi_.jpeg

I really miss the New Leaf soundtrack. It created such a mellow and seemingly somber ambience. I like New Horizons soundtrack as well, but it falls short on it’s night soundtrack.

I kind of want the Flea Market in Wild World and City Folk to return. It’s always fun to gather a lot of fossils and rare bugs and fish and then scam- I mean, offer my villagers wonderfully cheap prices for them. 😌 You can get a lot of bells out of your villagers because they’ll buy things for almost 3x the price.

I kind of want the Flea Market in Wild World and City Folk to return. It’s always fun to gather a lot of fossils and rare bugs and fish and then scam- I mean, offer my villagers wonderfully cheap prices for them. 😌 You can get a lot of bells out of your villagers because they’ll buy things for almost 3x the price.
Or the Auction House from City Folk. That would be a great way to obtain hard-to-find items being sold by other players.

So this is how I'm planning on designing Playground.

HappyIslandDesigner_1715751527280.png

Looks like a mess but believe me, it will look a lot better than this pic is giving it credit for.

Back