• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

rosie's art parlour ✷ [ RLC: CLOSED /// TBT: CLOSED ] ✷ ✩°。⋆⸜( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )

IMG-3432.png

IMG-3433.gif

Sobbing. Please tell me you'll reopen this one day.. 🥺

I'll never stay closed forever however I am recently dealing with some very sad life things, I will open when I feel ready! I'm also extending how long it takes me to complete orders

Last edited:
IMG-3432.png

IMG-3433.gif

I'll never stay closed forever however I am recently dealing with some very sad life things, I will open when I feel ready! I'm also extending how long it takes me to complete orders
Post automatically merged:

IMG-3432.png

IMG-3433.gif

Awww they are sooo cute 😍 thank you so muuuch 💕

@rosetti Hi, I like your art style and I want to be aware right away when the shop reopens, so can you add me to the ping list please?

@rosetti Hi, I like your art style and I want to be aware right away when the shop reopens, so can you add me to the ping list please?

added! tysm 🤠

♡​

thanks u guys for being patient w me - I have been doing a lot of prep work for an art market which happened today! in my b&w style! now that's out of the way I should be able to process stuff much more quickly and reopen sometime (???soon?????)

IMG-4501.jpg

Back