• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Scanscanscan

oh wow, this hyped me up again =o

i better go make more youtube videos before my subscribers start getting aggressive (they bother me daily about not having a new video, lol)

[quote="Shadow_]Oh, and there's waggle to fish.

Boooooooooooo.[/quote]People were complaining that they didn't have it. The only way to make everyone happy is to make it optional... which they probably do.

OddCrazyMe said:
[quote="Shadow_]http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/82519_ac2_122_1059lo.jpg

/beats OCM to posting it. Fun stuff, no? You can have a beak. Epic win.
Curses, beaten again.

I can almost guarantee you'll be able to play AC with the GCN controller as well. Just look at Brawl and Mario Kart.[/quote]I've never! I never play brawl with a gcn controller, or mario kart wii with a gcn. Only gcn games.

You won't be able to play AC Wii with a GCN controller... just a guess... good about the fishing waggle, though. It's strange that they're forsaking motion control when it's the platform's main appeal...

Back