• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Gallery SillyPuppy's Custom Design Gallery

Pattern Source
Self

TheSillyPuppy

⚔️ Dedicate your heart and set it ablaze 🔥
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
100% (223) +
I'm still learning the ropes around making custom designs and pixel art, but after making my island flag and a Christmas sweater design, I'm sorta hooked on making these small creations. My island is saved temporarily from being torn down in 2021.

I'm setting a goal for myself to create at least one custom pattern per month in 2021.

More specific goals:
  • Update my flag for different seasons and/or holidays throughout the year
  • Make a spring/summer clothing line
Anyways, here is the first batch.

1. This will serve as my "base" island flag. Special shoutout to @Equity for the multiple rounds of feedback. ❤

Flag v4.jpg

2. My entry for Festive Fashion Prompt #1 - A Festive Sweater
TheSillyPuppy_Custom_Design.jpg

Design ID: MO-V98P-LPLX-55KR

Any fellow TwoSetViolin fans? :D After failing to make a phosphor-honey largo sweater inspired from one of my favourite slime combinations from Slime Rancher, I decided to try something simpler.

This is their TwoSet Varsity Jacket! The letter "S" gave me a surprising amount of trouble, but I managed to work around it by sacrificing some of degree of join between the "T" and "S" on the front.

TwoSetViolin_Varsity_Jacket.jpeg

I think I will continue spinning off their swag into custom designs, so I can be a loyal fan without making my wallet cry. XD

Don't forget to practice 40 hours a day!
TwoSetViolin_outfit.jpeg

Another TwoSetViolin-inspired sweater, based on their La Mer Jumper. The Great Wave of Kanagawa took me way too long. XD
TwoSetViolin_La Mer Sweater.jpg

A dress inspired from one of my personal favourite Pokémons--the adorable Eevee!
I'm not completely happy with how this one turned out. I think her mouth is slightly too large, so I'll revisit this design another time. 😴
Eevee_Dress_front.jpeg

Eevee_Dress_back.jpeg

Back with a couple of clothing designs! Can you tell I love winter? 🤣

For this line, I was inspired by beautiful anime movies/series that make me think of spring/summer.

The first derives from Mikoto Shinkai's Your Name, a gorgeous and fantastical romance story. The main female protagonist, Mitsuha, wore some really pretty yet simple clothing, so it was perfect for a beginner like me. I highly recommend this movie, though you have to suspend some belief and logical thought to follow the storyline.
1609809187167.png
Mitsuha School Uniform.jpeg

The next design was the yukata that Mitsuha wore to the autumn festival.
1609809496288.png
Mitsuha's Yukata.jpeg

Trying to dress up my island representative is just sorely reminding me of how few of the existing hairstyles in the game resonate with me. xD
Mitsuha School Uniform - outfit.jpg

Mitsuha Yukata - outfit.jpg

Back with a couple of clothing designs! Can you tell I love winter? 🤣

For this line, I was inspired by beautiful anime movies/series that make me think of spring/summer.

The first derives from Mikoto Shinkai's Your Name, a gorgeous and fantastical romance story. The main female protagonist, Mitsuha, wore some really pretty yet simple clothing, so it was perfect for a beginner like me. I highly recommend this movie, though you have to suspend some belief and logical thought to follow the storyline.
View attachment 349881

The next design was the yukata that Mitsuha wore to the autumn festival.
View attachment 349885

Trying to dress up my island representative is just sorely reminding me of how few of the existing hairstyles in the game resonate with me. xD
I know I already commented saying how your work is gorgeous but I can't not comment after seeing Your Name, like ??? They are so cute, that uniform is like an exact match and I'm in love with it 👀 💖

I know I already commented saying how your work is gorgeous but I can't not comment after seeing Your Name, like ??? They are so cute, that uniform is like an exact match and I'm in love with it 👀 💖
Aww, much appreciated! 💜 I'm glad that you think I did Shinkai's breathtaking work justice. 🥺

Back