• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Stardust Stories: A Week After the Landing

tinysaiph

^ - ^ /
Bells
Tasty Cake
28 March 2020

It has officially been one week of living on Stardust Island.

Residents: Reneigh, Antonio (starters), Walker, Winnie, & Chevre
Fruits obtained: apples, cherries, oranges, peaches, pears, coconuts

Thoughts After a Week
I've loved absolutely every second of being on this island. It's been so fun, rarely running out of things to do. I've made a tarantula island or two, caught new fish (including the new goldfish, which I love), expanded my house once (still thinking about if I want to expand more), and explored more of the upper tiers of my island. I'm so so so SO excited to see everybody's islands in the future, as they grow and change to be what people want, as they unlock more and more!

A New Building & a Familiar Face
Resident Services had been upgraded and was now open! I was greeted by Isabelle during morning announcement, and I absolutely love how she looks in the game, and I love her shirt, and I was just so excited to see her finally make an appearance!

Manila Clams and Chaos
Manila clams hadn't been spawning in, so I went around my beach, digging holes and waiting, to see if that could encourage the spawns? When it didn't, I went around and filled all the holes, fished a bit, and hunted for the stringfish.

While I spent most of the day playing today, I didn't progress much, but I was excited to play the next day.

Back