• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Stardust Stories: The Middle Days

tinysaiph

^ - ^ /
Bells
Tasty Cake
24 March 2020
Arriving at the Resident Services tent today, I was asked to build a bridge and select plots for new residents to live in. I spent an embarrassingly long amount of time trying to figure out what the log stakes were, and googled it (when I could have looked at my phone-).

Eventually, a bridge was built, and I began the hunt for materials so I would be able to craft everything needed for the homes. I managed to craft all the exterior items before even really starting the interior ones. At one point, I debated leaving it for the next day but really wanted to complete it that day, so things could progress.

After eventually crafting everything, I raided my island once more in hopes of recovering some of the materials, and visited a mystery island. By this point, I had run into quite a few islanders, and even asked three to move in.

25 March 2020
After completing my daily routine of finding fossils, finding the money rock and the golden spot, and hunting materials, I headed over to the newly built houses to discover I had three villagers moving in, all of which I had met on islands before.

In order, over the past few days, I met Winnie, Walker, and then Chevre. In the first house, Walker had moved in. The sign on the second house said Winnie would be moving in, and on the third, Chevre. I welcomed Walker in, talking with him a few times, even though he was busy.

I spent time that day visiting a mystery island or two and working to build up my Nook Miles, collecting materials along the way. I had plans for the next day, but by this point, it was time to sleep.

Back