• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

the clownpapa art dump

clownpapa

www.8bitmanna.weebly.com !
Bells
Arcade Tokens
hi there im zoe and i draw a lot of fictional goblin esque men that i am all in love with

i decided to make an art dump thread so i wasnt plaguing the museum with all these posts so here we are boys 😎🙏 always open to suggestions and ideas! especially if they're animal crossing characters or someone from a fandom im already in. wont draw every request cos im very limited on free time so please dont feel bad if i dont get to yours

i will only be uploading new recent pics and doodles, if you wanna see all my art and the massive dork i am, consider checking out my instagram ! Clownpostur

1614650525680_Untitled_Artwork~2.png

younger dr shrunk (wild world/city folk)

Untitled_Artwork.png

me begging nintendo on my knees to bring shrunk back in NH even as a cameo i will take anything

Untitled_Artwork~10.png

one of my many rarepairs shrunk and isabelle expect a lot of this probably lol im garbage for a cute couple

Untitled_Artwork~8.png

kissy kissy

1615458723618_Untitled_Artwork~2.png

yeahhhhiiiicantstop

enter_the_dragonfly_rewrite_by_clownpostur_deewn4o-fullview.jpg

poster for my "spyro enter the dragonfly rewrite" 😏

Untitled_Artwork~5.png

robots is like my favorite movie and madame gasket is my favorite character so here's a pic of her and her son ratchet as a baby

Untitled_Artwork~7.png

my mime spinosaurus oc im also a big dinosaur and dragon nerd and obviously.....i love me some clowns YEAHHHH

Untitled_Artwork (4).png

dr octavius brine/dave and chantel dubois a crossover ship i adore bc i love the madagascar movies i have like....300 pics of these two freaks ASDFGHJKL

1615788346448_Untitled_Artwork.png

CAPTAIN SMEK MY TINY ALIEN BOYFRIEND im also a dreamworks gal as you can see

animal_crossing_elephant_seal_by_clownpostur_debyaax-pre.jpg

my elephant seal villager idea i really gotta make mooore
1615788158229_Untitled_Artwork~2.png

a joke somebody made that i proceeded to draw in netflix's adventures of tip and oh style

1614139261031_Untitled_Artwork~2.png

yours truly

animatic test i did with my headcanon voice for dr shrunk, steve martin 😳😳

will be updating this with new doodles and stuff on the possibly maybe fairly often occasion

Last edited:
Your artwork... IS A YES.

It's the absolute bomb. The colors, the style, the mood. Just... yes.

Please continue to show us more- I'm in love!

Your art style is so cool!! It reminds me of Hazbin Hotel or Powerpuff Girls or something!

While I do not support your Shrunk/Isabelle ship 🤣, your art is genuinely amazing! 😊

your style is so distinctive omg i’m obsessed ?? i never see home fanart this is amazing i’m def following you on insta ^___^

Back