• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The other residents are sick of me

PeachTea04

🌿🌸🌿🌼🌿🌸🌿🌼🌿🌸
Bells
My Melody Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
う
森
Cake
Cake
Cake
ぶ
ど
Hasn't even been a week yet, not gonna lie, the first few days have been kind of dead. Just making money, I'm just so eager to get my hands on furniture items in the game, DIY recipes, different fruits and bamboo shoots! So far I just have cherries and coconuts. Any who, out of boredom I talked to the other residents in the island, Axel and Charliese till they became sick of me. Literally couldn't talk to me anymore and stared at the ground looking sad. Now I know they do have their own lives but cmon. Theres only 3 of us in the island, and one new comer who is still packing. Who else are ya gonna talk to? Being a mayor in the past to this, I felt rather offended. :mad:

Back