• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking For This road code

Jessi

Going beyond! Plus Ultra!
Bells
Switch
0802-1996-5789
Yellow Candy
Yellow Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (44) +
73a4bb11bb816b5452271424a2fcb38c.jpg

I cannot for the life of me find this street code, if anyone knows it. I would appreciate it

3490102d602c19e74fff9bd9bbcfb9ed813b4256.jpg

This looks like it, but I looked up the creator code and it's gone :(
I believe this is the island owner- Twitter

20315f52eb075c3382f2ccc9a991982cad553d0c.jpg

This one looks good and is still up fyi!

Wow, I didn't know designs could disappear :( I should back mine up just in case.

Wow, I didn't know designs could disappear :( I should back mine up just in case.

Yeah, that’s the biggest bummer about this new system imo :( I’m not sure if there’s an upload limit for creators but yeah, if they take them down they’re gone. I wish we had more pattern spots so I could save my favourite designs!

Reactions: Mu~
Yeah, that’s the biggest bummer about this new system imo :( I’m not sure if there’s an upload limit for creators but yeah, if they take them down they’re gone. I wish we had more pattern spots so I could save my favourite designs!
Bad thing is that if you reset your game, they'd be gone anyway.

Bad thing is that if you reset your game, they'd be gone anyway.

That’s definitely true! I miss the QR code designs. It’s the only thing I’ve ever used QR codes for but it was really nice that once they were up they were up and wouldn’t disappear, it might just be tricky tracking down the specific code in the future if you didn’t save it to your phone or computer or something!

Back