• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

tips/things you wish you knew

Bells
Hey all! I've been playing ACNH for about a year now, and kind of want to give pocket camp a shot! What are some tips for starting out? Anything that can help me make progress quickly? What are your routines in the game?
ALSO, lmk if yall wanna be friends in game:)

Thank yall!

My routine is just go collect everything and fulfill villager requests until I've done 100 of 'em for the My Nintendo rewards. Otherwise, I'm not too interested in Pocket Camp. 🥱 Wish you could message the people you meet on there. 😠 Seriously, me and some chick have been gifting each other presents for a whole year plus. 🎁 At least let me tell her thank you in my own words or somethin'. 🙄

Back