• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Today is a glorious day

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
In my five years at The Bell Tree, I never thought that we would actually take part in such a drastic change. Attempts to do something huge at TBT, such various websites, forum contests, and other things, have usually never been successful.

First, I would like to thank Jeremy. Without good ole' Jerry, none of this--and I mean none of this--would have been possible. He has spent months on and off perfecting the new forum so that we can have a successful move.

In addition, I would also like to apologize for not updating the user guide. This past week has been quite stressful and has gone by way too quickly for my liking. If you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask the staff.

Finally, I would like to welcome you all to a new era of The Bell Tree's history. I hope you enjoy the fruits of the new forum as much as the staff does.

Back