• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Town Names!!

Monka

Bells
Hi!!

I’m starting a new town, it’s gonna be blossom/nature themed. but main theme being flower forest. i need help with some names!! I don’t want it to be too short or long, and not too basic.
The best i’ve come up with is “BlossomVille” but it just doesn’t seem right!
The town has different flower themed shops/buildings and many trees, paths, crops and most importantly, flowers!!
If y’all could help me out thinking of names, it’ll be very much appreciated!!

-Monka

"Sunflora" comes to mind. I'm not sure if you are a Pokémon fan though, since it's the name of a Pokémon, but I like it because "flora" is in the name, and you did mention that your town is going to have lots of flora. In addition, I personally think the "sun" part matches the natural feel you're going for.

I'm just curious, which game will the town be in? Crops are exclusive to New Horizons.

Back