• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What do you hope to see in the future AC games?

CappyAdams

Bells
Switch
2754-7548-6101
Out of curiosity, What do you hope to see in the future AC games? for me I'd say that I'd love to see more pro design features! (such as custom shoes or something!)

I really want more and improved interactions with villagers. I'd love to be able to hang out with them at a KK Slider concert or help them with more errands. Maybe even play instruments together with them so we can have a band or be able to give them their favourite dishes etc.

I’d like better items and if there are returning items, them not change how the item looks like they did with like the sloppy bed and other items. I’d like Gracie to return with her furniture sets or better ones and her clothes too (just not recycled and redone like i noticed at least a few had been. I’d also like the villagers have better dialogue and interaction; maybe games you can play with them and items you can only get by doing the game. I’d like the house and room size be like it was in NL at least. The events be a little more fleshed out and different than how they were in NH. Better rewards too.

That’s all I can think of right now.

new villager personalities would be really cool! or at least, villagers personalities no longer separated by gender (example: cranky girl villagers, peppy boy villagers, stuff like that basically).

Back