What is your favourite flavour of milkshake?

What is your favourite milkshake flavour?

• Total voters
I really love Oreo/cookies and cream flavoured milkshakes! Cream soda ones are great too! Highly recommend!

Mine is chocolate, although I would love a mint chip shake. (It’s my favorite ice cream flavor.)

i have never heard of banana milkshake until this thread ngl 💀 don't think i've ever seen it on a menu. maybe it's not a popular thing in america.

my safe pick for a good milkshake is usually strawberry. my second go to is cookies and cream or anything with oreos added. anything with caramel is also usually pretty good.

Of the ones generally available at most places, I prefer strawberry milkshakes if they're done well. Some places don't do it well though. Chocolate is a good backup alternative though.

That said, some restaurants have special varieties available at different times of the year. Arby's, for example, has a really nice orange cream milkshake during the Summer months. I also like pumpkin spice/pumpkin pie milkshakes when some places have them in the Autumn months, but they're not that common, at least around here.

Cherry caramel milkshakes are a beast. Slap some vanilla flecks in there, a lil chocolate. You're out there with the king of shakes.

Oh I hate milkshakes now, but when I didn’t I loved cookies and cream and vanilla the most.

Of the ones generally available at most places, I prefer strawberry milkshakes if they're done well. Some places don't do it well though. Chocolate is a good backup alternative though.

That said, some restaurants have special varieties available at different times of the year. Arby's, for example, has a really nice orange cream milkshake during the Summer months. I also like pumpkin spice/pumpkin pie milkshakes when some places have them in the Autumn months, but they're not that common, at least around here.
Oo im gonna have to seek the orange cream one to try sometime.
I always loved those orange cream bars as a kid as a rare treat.

Back