• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

what might your switch town be like?

Charcolor

icon: mayor maker by kyoosh
Bells
Switch
4805-1672-6310
Yellow Lily
Yellow Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
are you going to make another version of your new leaf town? are you going to treat it like sort of an extension, or a future version? or are you going to start completely anew?

i've thought for a while that maybe my second town can be sort of twin towns with aoki. it would probably be called "lapis" to fit with the theme. (aoki was named after the vocaloid aoki lapis. which is funny because i know next to nothing about aoki lapis, i don't even know any of her songs. i just thought aoki would be a cute town name.) although, lapis isn't really as unique a town name, so i'll have to think more on it. there are other ways i can think of that can match "aoki," but it'd take too long for me to explain them haha

if the "different accounts = different towns" thing is true (i don't have a switch yet so i don't really know how that whole thing works) then i'd want to make one of those edgy horror towns as well. i think a lot about how i would make an alice human sacrifice themed town. of course, that would really only work out if dream towns are implemented. i hope so, i love dream towns!

i know a lot of people here have like 2-8 towns, too, so i'm wondering what their plans would be...

EDIT: i feel like i worded this in a weird way...basically i'm curious on how you think your switch town will connect with your new leaf town, if it'll connect at all. not necessarily what villagers, theme, etc. you plan to have (although if you want to talk about that stuff i can't stop you. there's just not much information to go off of yet)

Last edited:
I know I want to have both Kitty and Alfonso since they are my 2 favorite villagers. Other than that I'm going to have to wait for more information.

As I've mentioned in another thread, I don't really have a plan for any of my towns. However, I am kinda thinking about nabbing penguin villagers as I see them. My recent love for Pingu has prompted me to do this.

I posted somewhere that I'll probably end up taking my town idea from New Leaf over into the Switch, but the more time I spend looking at the new items in Pocket Camp, the more I want to take that idea over instead. I'll have more room to work with what I want, and I'll probably have new tools and items, too. I don't think I'll ever have a second cartridge because you have to have another Switch for that to be useful and I'm not about that life. I wonder, if the 1 account = 1 town thing is true, could you possibly split screen and play both towns at the same time or something? I think that would be cool.

Last edited:
My Switch town will take inspiration from the 2 towns I had, to make something neat. My new town makes villagers come and go freely, with natural paths, fewer flowers, and spaced out homes. My old town was a structured and pathed town with many of my favorite villagers and loads of blue flowers. Who knows how I'll balance things out - I don't know much about the new game yet.

I plan on getting Tabby, Katt and Pietro in my town if they appear in AC switch~! Other than that I have no real plans, I usually have the weirder villagers and have a natural town. I may do a modern theme this time!

I guess I will treat my new town like a future version of my New Leaf town. So far, I will use the same
town name as I have for my current NL town and also the same town tune if possible. Also, like I said
in another thread, if there is the option to now plant cedar trees everywhere in your town and not
just in the north part, then I will use cedar trees only and gonna use a spooky forest theme for my
town.

Other then that, I don't have any plans so far. I need more informations on how the new town will
be and look like so that I can plan better.

Back